when purchasing our 2012 mazda 5, the agreement was that we get roof racks and mud guards.They made an appointment when the items came in.

I drove an hour and after they installed the racks (an hour, no biggy) they tell me they don't have the rear guards in and the front ones won't work with the style. 1. the salesman should have know this. 2.

They should have called me ahead of time to let us know not everything was in, so as save another trip (1hr. there 1hr. back). My husband decided to forget the rear guards.

(would look funny without the front ones, not to mention they didn't have the rear one's) He's totally upset.

And I would have been really mad had I had to go back and waste another day.Someone didn't do their job.

Had an Experience with Modern Motors?

Comments

We are very sorry for causing you any inconvenience. Our dealership prides ourselves on having a high level of customer satisfaction and we apologize for not meeting your expectations. This was a clear error on our part and we are going to do everything we can to make sure it doesn’t happen in the future.